1) What is MYTouchnGo?
MYTouchnGo is Touch 'n Go's new customer portal that helps you manage and keep track of all your Touch 'n Go cards and devices. You can also view your e-statements and rebates, register your cards, change your details and so much more!
2) What are the features are on the MYTouchnGo portal?
You will be able to do the following:
1) Register your cards and devices to protect your balance
2) Update personal details
3) View Card History
4) Transfer ownership of cards/devices
5) View rebates
and much more coming soon...
3) When will MYTouchnGo be available?
You will be able to start using the MYTouchnGo Portal from 31 January 2015 onwards.
4) Where can I find MYTouchnGo?
You will find the sign up/login button to the MYTouchnGo Portal on the top right corner of our official website: http://www.touchngo.com.my/
5) What do I need to do to use the MYTouchnGo portal?
To create an account, you will have to register online and create a login ID and password. Due to our Single Sign On process, you will only need to create one account to manage all your Touch 'n Go cards, devices and services. Its so easy!
6) What is Single Sign On (SSO)?
SSO is our online registration system that ties all your Touch 'n Go cards and devices to a single ID. With that ID, you will be able to manage and keep track of all your Touch 'n Go cards and devices, view your e-statements and rebates and so much more!
7) Why do I need to register for MYTouchnGo account?
We encourage you to register your card in order to protect your card balance in case of a lost card and to enjoy the various services provided in the Portal.
8) I am already a registered customer, does that mean I automatically have an account in the MYTouchnGo Portal?
No. We have enhanced our registration process and improved security to serve you better hence, the old e-Statement login ID and password is no longer applicable. As such, we would require you to take 5 mins to re-register yourself on the new MYTouchnGo Portal after 31 January 2015.
9) What if I have an existing e-Statement account?
Your e-statement will be available until 31 January 2015 on the old e-Statement portal. You can access the old e-Statement portal until 28 February 2015. However, your card transactions will be updated only until 31 January 2015.
10) What happens if I don't register for MYTouchnGo Portal?
Should you choose not to re-register your Touch 'n Go cards on the MYTouchnGo Portal, you will still be able to use your card. However, your details may not be available for us to deactivate the card and refund of card balance if the card is reported lost or stolen.
Further, you will not have easy access to all the latest services provided through your MYTouchnGo account.
11) How do I register for a MYTouchnGo account?
To register and create an account, please go to the Touch 'n Go website (http://www.touchngo.com.my/) and click on the MYTouchnGo "Sign Up" button on the top right corner and follow the instructions.
12) What to do If I forgot my username/password?
Don't worry! Simply go the the MYTouchnGo login page and click on the "Forgot username" or "Forgot password" available and follow the instructions to retrieve your username and/or reset password.
13) Once I have registered, can I change my personal details?
Yes. You will be able to update your personal details in the accounts information tab.
14) Where do I register my cards and/or devices?
When you create an account, you will be required to enter a card serial no. or device no. That card or device is automatically registered to your profile. You can also register additional cards and devices under your account.
15) How do I register additional cards or devices?
To register additional cards and devices, please log in to your account and go to the "Cards and Devices" tab. There will be an option to add cards or devices to your account. Follow the instructions accordingly.
16) I would like to stop receiving notifications from Touch n' Go, how do I do that?
You will be able to unsubscribe from any promotional materials or change your preferences via the accounts settings tab.
17) Where can I view my transaction history?
You can view your recent transactions and download a statement of your transaction history from the "History" tab under your account.
18) Will I be able to view my latest transactions?
You will be able to view your latest transactions on the MYTouchnGo portal within 48 hours from time the actual transactions took place.
19) How much transaction history can I view online?
You will be able to view your transactions over the last 90 days (3 months inclusive of the current month)
20) I need a statement of my transactions. Can I download and/or print a statement?
Yes. You can download and print your statements from MYTouchnGo portal.
21) What rebates are available?
Currently, the only rebates available are festive rebates.
22) Can I use the portal to apply for rebates?
Unfortunately, we do not offer that service at this time. The rebate information at MYTouchnGo Portal is for viewing only.
23) Where can I redeem if I am eligible for rebates?
If you are eligible for rebates, kindly visit any Touch 'n Go Hub or other service counters to redeem your rebate into your Touch 'n Go card.
24) Where can I check if my rebate is ready for collection?
You can check the rebates voucher creation date and voucher validity date in the "Rebates" tab of your MYTouchnGo portal account. You can redeem the rebates anytime within the validity period.
25) What is ownership transfer?
You can now transfer the ownership of your registered generic Touch 'n Go card or Touch 'n Go device to any other registered user.
26) What are the conditions for ownership transfer?
In order to transfer ownership of your card or device, both the transferor and the transferee must have a registered account in the MYTouchnGo portal and ownership transfer is only allowed for active Touch 'n Go card and devices.
27) How do I transfer ownership of my card/device?
Go to the "Cards and Devices" tab. Select the option to transfer ownership of any of your registered cards or devices and enter the new owner's NRIC, name & email address and answer the security question correctly.
28) How do I know my transfer was successful?
You will receive a message upon completion of transfer and the new owner will be notified via e-mail.
29) Where can I find out more about the MYTouchnGo Portal and any of its functions?
Kindly visit our website for detailed tutorials on using the MYTouchnGo Portal.
30) Who can I contact if I have more questions?
For further inquiries, please contact our Careline at 03-2714 8888, connect with us via Facebook and Twitter @MyTouchnGo, logon to our e-Customer Service at www.touchngo.com.my, email to email@example.com or SMS by typing TNG followed by your inquiry and send to 36266. We will be glad to assist you.